2. Students will listen to a section of Travels with Charley pp. 39 - 46 and take notes. When they are done, they need to respond to the prompt in Google Classroom that asks, "What is Steinbeck's view on hunting?
3. Pass back dictation quizzes from Friday. Discuss.
4. Read dictation sentence #6 to students to record in their yellow spirals. Corrects as a class on the Smartboard.
5. Students will view the piece of artwork titled "Gas" by Edward Hopper from class website. Discuss rural elements of artwork.
6. Preview vocabulary words with students for the upcoming short story titled "The Colt." (Powerpoint)