1. Students that are scheduled to present book talks will present.
2. Mini-lesson on Smartboard: homophones "it's, its." Students will complete the worksheet on Google Classroom. Correct the worksheet as a class. Students may then hand it in.
3. Students need to complete the Quizstar worksheet on "it's, its."
4. Teacher will introduce the literature circle project of a timeline of their disaster. Teacher will model how to utilize the website app.
5. Literature circle groups will either continue reading in their books or begin work on their literature circle timeline.
1. Students who are scheduled to present book talks will present.
2. Teacher will pass back quizzes on text structures. Students will be asked to take quiz again in order to improve their grade.
3. Students need to complete Haiku or concrete poem and pin it to the bulletin board.
4. Groups may resume reading from their literature circle books if they are not yet done.
5. 6/7 block needs to complete dictation #34 for a grade.