1. Students will read silently from independent reading books for 20 minutes while teacher circulates and records updated minutes.
2. Teacher will present Analogy Powerpoint to the class. Class will complete Day 9 together as a class and students will complete Day 2 independently in their yellow spiral notebooks. Teacher will give correct answers.
3. Teacher will explain survey/interview assignments for I-Search paper on Google Classroom.
4. Teacher will sent sample survey to students to complete. Teacher will share how to design a survey in Google Forms, how the results are displayed, and how to turn results into percents in order to report on.
5. Students have time to work on writing survey questions or interview questions on their topic.
(Period 4/5 will not meet today due to Meals from the Heartland activity)
1. Analogy practice Day 9/10. Students and teacher will complete Day 9 on the Analogy Powerpoint together. Students will complete Day 10 slide independently in their yellow spiral notebooks. Teacher will give correct answers when class is done. Discuss.
2. Students need to continue working on writing rough drafts of Part II of their I-Search papers.