2. Students scheduled to present 2nd quarter book talks will present to the class.
3. MIni-lesson Powerpoint: homophones - your, you're. Teacher will present Powerpoint to class. Then students will indpendently complete the worksheet. Worksheet will be corrected as a class and then turned in.
4. Students need to complete the Quizstar worksheet on homophones your and you're with 90% accuracy or better.
5. Teacher will present a Powerpoint presentation on poetry: Haiku and Concrete poems.
6. Students are assigned a poem, either a Haiku or a concrete poem, over their literature circle books. They may work together as a group, but each member MUST produce their own poem. Poems will be copied