2. Teacher will pass back capitalization test. Discuss.
3. Teacher will read orally from Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck pp. 121-126. Students will respond to the prompt "Yellowstone National Park + Bears + Charlie = ?" with 100 or more words at Kidblog.org.
4. Share vocabulary words to students for urban short story "Block Party - 145th Street Style."
5. Teacher will assign partners and students will partner read story.
6. In Kidblog.org, students will write a 100 word or more paragraph, summarizing the story. Students need to make sure that they tell about the elements found on the fiction plot diagrams that have been used in class.